Hello friends, we welcome you to another article in the WordPress hosting - samuras blog. Through today's article, we will find out what is a Favicon, how to create a Favicon, how to add a Favicon on the site, and what are the benefits of the Favicon application in the blog.
|What is a favicon.|
If you are a blogger or want to build your brand online, it is essential to know about favicon, because it gives you a different identity in the online world. Therefore, you should read this article to the end, as you will get complete information about Favicon.
So friends, without any delay, let's start this article and find out what this favicon is.
What is Favicon
The favicon consists of two favorite words and an icon. This means the favorite icon.
When you open any website in your web browser, you must have seen that there is a small icon on the left side of the tab in which the browser is open, it is called Favicon.
Through Favicon, it is easy for the user to get acquainted with any blog or website. If a user keeps several websites open in a browser, then through Favicon he can get acquainted with all the sites.
If you want to have a professional look on your blog, you should put a Favicon in your blog, this improves the user experience and the look of the blog also looks professional.
How to make a favorite icon
Now you must have understood what is a Favicon, now I will tell you step by step how to make a Favicon. It is very easy to create a favicon, you need to follow the steps described below to create a favicon.
Step 1 – first of all, open the website of Favicon Generator by clicking on the link given below.
Step 2 – after that, the interface will open in front of you according to the image below. From here you can also select any image according to you and apart from that, you can also create your favicon in the form of words and emojis. I used text in this.
|How to make a favorite icon.|
Step 3 – after that you can organize Favicon for your blog from here according to you. In this, you can add color to your liking, you can arrange the background.
|How to make a favorite icon.|
Step 4 – After creating the Favicon, you must download the Favicon by clicking on the download option, it will be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP file.
Now a question will come to your mind about what size Favicon to add to your website, the answer is that you should add a 16x16 Pixel Favicon to your website. 16 × 16 pixels is the best favicon size for a simple blog.
How to add a favicon to a website
After creating a Favicon, you should add it to your website or blog, it is also very simple. Whether your website is on Blogger or WordPress, below we have told you the process of adding Favicon on both CMS.
How to add a favicon to Blogger
To add the favicon in Blogger, follow the following method :
- First of all, you should log into your blogger's control panel and go to the setup option.
- After that, click on the option with Favicon.
|How to add a favicon to Blogger.|
- Now you have to click on Choose file and select Favicon with 16X16 Pixel image from the downloaded Favicon, and add it to your blog by clicking on Save. This way you can put a Favicon on the Blogger site.
How to add the favicon to WordPress
To add a Favicon to a WordPress blog, follow the process described below :
- First of all, you have to click on the personalization option in the Appearance section.
- After that, in Site Identity, you have to click on the option with the site icon.
- Now you have to add a Favicon to your WordPress site by clicking on the Select Image option. Once the changes are updated, your WordPress site will have a favorite icon.
With the help of this simple process, you can easily add a favicon to your Blogger and WordPress website.
Advantage of Favicon
There are many benefits to adding a Favicon to your blog or website.
- Any user can easily get acquainted with your blog.
- The appearance of the blog from favicon looks professional.
- Even though different websites are opened in several tabs of the browser, the user gets acquainted with your website.
- Your brand is built online.
- Your website looks unique.
What we learned: what is a favicon
After reading this article in full, you will understand what a Favicon is and how we can add a Favicon to our website by creating it. You should also use Favicon in your blog or website because you get many benefits from it.
Friends, that's all we hope for in this article, you must have liked this article we wrote, share this article with your friends on social media and also help others.
Thanks for reading the article to the end.